Pursuant to the Government’s decision, starting with 1 January 2014 until the Republic of Croatia fully applies the provisions of the Schengen acquis, all aliens holders of valid Schengen documents do not require an additional (Croatian) visa for entry and short-term stay in Croatia.
In line with the Government’s decision, aliens who are holders of:
- uniform visa (C) for two or multiple entries, valid for all Schengen Area member states;
- visa with limited territorial validity (LTV visa), for two or multiple entries, issued to the holder of a travel document that is not recognised by one or more, but not all of the Schengen Area member states, and which is valid for the territory of the member states recognising the travel document (Nationals of Kosovo);
long-stay visa (D) for stays exceeding three months, issued by one of the Schengen Area member state;
residence permit issued by one of the Schengen Area member state;
do not require a visa for transit through or intended stays in the territory of the Republic of Croatia not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period.
Nationals of Kosovo, who are holders of Schengen visas with limited territorial validity (LTV visas), valid for all Schengen countries except for Greece and Spain, do not require additional Croatian visa for transit through or intended stays in the territory of the Republic of Croatia not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period.
The period of validity of the above mentioned Schengen documents shall cover the duration of the transit or stay.
All questions regarding Croatia’s visa regime for non-EU countries can be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find attached Application form (three pages), which should be carefully filled out and sent back to the Consular Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in Cairo. On the first page attach one photo!
The form can be opened as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file in the following languages:
Please provide us with:
- Photocopy of all important pages of your passport, including valid Schengen or resident permit from USA.
- Bank statement is required.
- Letter from work is required.
- Copy of print out ticket is required.
- Certificate of medical travel insurance is required; applicants for travel visas with multiple entries have to fill out and sign a statement regarding travel health insurance for subsequent visits.
For each type of visa next is required:
(private, tourism, etc..)
- Personal invitation letter must be stamped by Notary Office in Croatia.
- Personal identification number of inviter (OIB)
- Certificate of salary, Pension or bank statement of the inviter.
- Hotel booking with voucher.
(business, sport, culture, etc..)
- Invitation letter for official visit (one page) must be stamped by Croatian company or Institution.
- Personal Indentification Number (OIB) of the representative person (director).
- Personal Indentification Number (OIB) of company.
- Certificate of solvency (Bon 1, Bon 2).
- Hotel booking is required if it’s not mentioned in invitation letter.
The Embassy must be provided by the ORIGINAL INVITATION LETTER
which copy stamped from Embassy will be turned in possession of the applicant.
Cash money or Credit Cards (100 EUR/day for person without insured accommodation and 50 EURO for person with) are required for covering expenses in Croatia.
|Price of visa (issuing within 15 working days)
When paying, it is necessary to deposit the exact amount of money necessary for settling consular fees (you should settle bank service cost separately, on top of consular service cost).
Please be advised that consular fees must be paid to the Embassy's account in Credit Agricole Egypt Bank: 4, Hassan Sabry St., Zamalek, Cairo. The cash deposit receipt must be submitted to the Embassy's Consular Department.
Important Notice: Before payment of the consular fees, applicants are kindly asked to submit the documents to the Embassy in order to be checked.
|Our account No.:
||Credit Agricole Egypt Bank
|In Egyptian Pound is:
||0 0 0 2 3 4 1 0 0 0 0 0 7 0
|In USD is :
||0 0 0 2 1 1 1 0 0 0 4 5 8 4
|Money transfer ( the best with swift) :
||Swift code: A G R l E G C X
|Telephone of the bank:
||(+202) 273 80 178
Please send copy of the bank transfer certification to us.
After the procedure is finished the applicant must personally come to collect the visa in Consular Department of Croatian Embassy in Cairo and bring his passport and original returned flight ticket OR in any Croatian Embassy or Consulate abroad after providing the Embassy with written request for this.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION AS WELL AS SUBMITTED AFTER THE PRESCRIBED DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR PROCESSED. SUCH APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDRED VOID AND THUS NON BINDING.